How to make orgonites
Orgonite is functioning as a positive energy amplifier with the capability to transform negative energies around it into positive ones. In order to make them you will need:
1. Mold. You should use silicone molds so you will not have a problem detaching the orgonite from it. They come in many shapes: muffin, pyramid, cone etc.
2. Polyester or epoxy resin mixed with catalyst at ratio 1-2%. Available in stores and on the internet. You don`t have to buy transparent or epoxy resin as orgonite will work the same even if you use simple polyester resin.
3. Quartz crystals. You can add other crystals such as amethyst, rose quartz, tourmaline. It helps if they are cleansed before they are put in the mixture but it is not necessary. In TB a small quartz crystal is enough. In larger orgonites, we can use more. For example we can put four quartz crystals forming a cross at the base of a pyramid.
4. Metal shavings. Usually we use aluminum shavings that we can find free of charge at shops that work with aluminum. We can add other metal shavings such as copper, silver, even gold. Energy that will be emitted will be more powerful, but it is not necessary. Orgonites work fine with simple aluminum.
5. Optionally, we can wrap crystals with copper wire at a clockwise direction or add the so-called SBB coil to the structure, to make it more powerful. In my opinion the best thing we could do is to be less selfish because orgone energy is been receded by ego energy.
6. Optionally, we can add color or decorative material to the mixture. We can use colors that are made for polyester .
We begin by mixing polyester resin with its catalyst. We then pour a small layer of it at the bottom of the mold. Then a layer of metal. Afterwards we put a quartz crystal or other crystals. We fill the mold with metal and then with polyester resin. We soould make them outside because resin fumes are harmful when inhaled. In a few minutes or hours depending on the weather they will be ready.